Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THATSEWINGLIFE.COM
Last Modified January 10, 2020
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Ohio, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Columbus, Ohio in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. NO RESALE OF CONTENT. You agree and understand that you will not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the site including its tools and services.
5. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, COURSES OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
9. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2020 That Sewing Life. Christine Mahecha. All rights reserved.
11. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
12. REFUND POLICIES
Your purchase is 100% non-refundable. Once your payment is processed, we do not offer refunds. We encourage you to shop mindfully and wisely before purchasing. If you are not sure you’ll like what you buy, and you’re worried about making the purchase, take some time to explore the website, blog, and social media pages. If you like what Christine offers for free, chances are you’ll be happy with your purchase.
While we hope you love your purchase, we understand you may not. We stand by our no refunds policy, even if you dispute the charge as fraudulent or unrecognized. In the event that this happens, we are hit with a dispute fee and do submit evidence of downloads, our policy, and more. We then block your IP address from future purchases.
13. PRICING AND PRODUCT/SERVICE AVAILABILITY POLICY
We reserve the right to change product and service pricing and availability at anytime, and without notice. The price you pay when you purchase a product or service is the price you pay, and we do not accommodate retroactive refunds when and if pricing does change.